See Visitnesbyen.no for a complete overview of activities. Some of the most popular things to do in winter:
- Cross-country skiing in the mountain areas around Nesbyen is perfect for skiing. In high season, more than 450 km of groomed ski tracks are waiting for you. See Skisporet.no for updated track status. In the center of Nesbyen is a 4.5 km cross-country loop.
- Nesfjellet Alpin is a family-friendly alpine ski resort with 5 lifts and 13 slopes, ski rental, ski school, ski shop and great food.
- Langedrag Nature Park is well known for its wild animals, like fox, lynx and wolfs. Here you can also try horse riding and dog sledding.
Activities at the camping site:
- Sheltered swimming pool in the river (water activities in the river such as kayaking, canoeing etc. at your own risk).
- Free fishing in the river (Hallingdalselva) for our guests.
- Playground for children with trampolines, swings, dump etc.
- The bike ride along the quiet Alfarvegen (the old main road) to Nesbyen center takes approx. 15 min (4 km).
See Visitnesbyen.no for a complete overview of activities in Nesbyen. Some of the most popular things to do in summer:
- Hiking on family-friendly trails in the high mountains surrounding Nesbyen.
- Trail biking (MTB) in Nesbyen is known as some of the best in the country. Both beginner-friendly trails and steep challenges.
- Both Hallingdal Museum and Gardnos Meteorite Park are worth a visit.
- Langedrag Nature Park is a magnificent experience, with more than 350 animals, a climbing park and horse riding.
- In Bjørneparken you can get close to both wolves, lynxes and bears. Water park, zipline and climbing frames.